<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Saturday, April 07, 2007

goof friiiiiiiiday


Oops look like I've estimated wrongly the number of days I won't get to touch this machine! Yea but still, I'm back only after 2 days (or maybe 3) cos it's the wee hours of Saturday already. Good friday is over. Aww. But I thought my good friday was quite good. Quite. Nothing much, but a long-awaited rest after the LALAZAZARARAMAMAZAZA!@# stress I had for the whole of Monday to Thursday(+plusplus those accumulated from last week).

So the abhorred word shall be in dirty soft poo colour. HAHAHA yucky stinking stress! May you be flushed down the toilet bowl, then flow along the pipes and bursting into flames, leaving behind seven pieces of ashes that get hurled into seven different random water bodies before getting eaten by pink jellyfishes. Go away, I hate youuu.

I finally finally watched The Dance Floor! It's good, some of them rather. One group's my eyecandy
♥ Yay! They're so hot to watch.

Oh my oh my, Chinese test was a cut-throat killer
! I bet Cherie if I get below 30 (upon 80) I'll treat her to something. FAILLLLL lah. I think I have to treat her, giving consideration to what I horribly did in the Chinese test. I'm only gonna get one mark for the tian xie han zi part. Tell me how pathetic is ONE. Ah now you know how dead I am. And I can't fail HCL. Noway!>:(

Shit I'm hating this. I feel am veryVERY blur during lessons, esp A&EMath and Physics. Everyone(or almost) get the stuff taught like super fast, except me luh, I just don't know anything. I hate Math, just simply like that. And Math & Physics depresses me.

Whatthe, there's 2 Math tests next week. I need something to cheer me up. Okay I think I know what it is but I don't know either. hahaha hmm? Well, for now, I need orange M&Ms!